We are proud to invite you to a delightful place which combines the charm of a over hundredyearold building with all the modern conveniences of a contemporary apartment. We offer you an excellent alternative to hotels and pensions – high standard apartments located in the strict center of Toruń at low prices.
So if you are planning a stay in Toruń, no matter if you travel on business or you are a tourist, our apartments are the best place to start enjoying the unique atmosphere of the Old Town.
Although the apartments are located in the very centre of old Torun, they are very peaceful as they are situated in a charming courtyard building. They offer a wonderful shelter after the tiring sightseeing of Toruń, allowing the tourists to join in the busy city atmosphere immediately when they step out of the courtyard, as they are situated within a 2 minute walk from the Main Street – ul. Szeroka.
In the nearest area tourists will find a numerous restaurants, cafes, pubs and shops, as well as gothic monuments.
In our offer you will find spacious, cosy and comfortable furnished apartments with free 24h internet access.
The gothic building housing Nova Apartamenty is situated in the heart of Toruń Old Town at 63 Podmurna Street. It was costructed in 1871 and underwent a complex overhaul in 2006.
The cars can be safely parked in the fenced courtyard.
Please have a look at our offer.
Why you should choose Nova Apartamenty ?
- for the high standard of our apartments situated in a restored gothic building dating from
- for the great location - in the heart of the Old Town, which is on the UNESCO list
- for the fenced courtyard, where you can park your car !
- for the cosy and comfortably furnished apartments
- for free internet access
- only 2 min. by foot from the main street ul. Szeroka
- for the wide range of restaurants, cafes, pubs, shops and gothic monuments nearby
Old Town – 0 m
The Old Town Hall – 200 m
Nicolas Copernicus House – 500 m
Bus Station - 700 m
Main Train Station Toruń Główny - 2500 m
NOVA-APARTAMENTY w skrócie > plik PDF do pobrania / wydrukowania